- LINKS TO BUSAC FUND RELATED WEB ARTICLES
- LINKS TO ADVOCACY-RELATED WEB ARTICLES
- Ghana Clean Advocacy (GCA)
- MYC4 helps Entrepreneurs to find capital and technical assistance
- Businesss Development Fund
- The Makeda Fund
- Small Enterprise Assistance Funds ("SEAF")
- Business Environment Strengthening
- Monitoring and Evaluation NEWS
ENHANCING THE PRODUCTION CAPACITY OF POULTRY FARMERS
The prospects of doing more lucrative poultry business is beginning to dawn on members of the Ghana National Association of Poultry farmers (GNAPF)...
SANITIZING ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION PRACTICE IN GHANA
The leadership of Ghana Electrical Contractors Association (GECA) are very confident about getting more business opportunities as duty bearers are currently making efforts to eradicate unlicensed practitioners from the electrical installation industry.....
PROTECTING GHANA'S MUSIC INDUSTRY
The formation of the nation's first ever music rights is helping musicians in Ghana to earn more value for their work....
- More Income for Cashew Farmers
- SUPPORT FOR AGRO-PROCESSING INDUSTRIES
- MEDIA IN ADVOCACY ACTION
- ENHANCING THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
- IMPROVING INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS PRACTICE IN GHANA
- REGULATING THE MINING SECTOR
- BRINGING BACK AKUAFO CHEQUE SYSTEM
Protecting Consumer Rights, Consumer Protection Commission Proposed
In spite of the considerable stability and growth of the Ghanaian economy over the last two decades, we continue to stumble in the areas of consumer protection and rights because of a lack of well coordinated legislative regime that offers protection for patrons and consumers of critical services and goods.....
GIVE YOUR PATRONS VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY—TOURISM MINISTER TELLS HOSPITALITY SERVICE GROUPS
The Minister of Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts, Hon Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Adjare has observed that Ghanaians have become sophisticated and have an appreciation for standard and quality service......
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PRAISES GOVERNMENT
The Sekondi-Takoradi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (STCCI) has commended Cabinet and Parliament for the commitment they showed in passing the Petroleum Sector local content and participation policy into law.
Farmers Urged To Advocate Holistic Agriculture Bill
Bolgatanga, April 8, GNA - Professor David Millar, a former Pro-Vice Chancellor of the University for Development Studies (UDS)...
Farmers Schooled On Climate Change Adaptation
Tamale, April, 8, GNA - Some 3,000 smallholder farmers from 16 communities in the Upper East, Upper West and the Northern regions had benefited from a training programme on climate change adaptation measures....
NEWS FROM GRANTEES
PASS INSOLVENCY LAW - GARIA
Insolvency and restructuring practitioners in the country are calling for the speedy passage of the Corporate Insolvency Bill into law to prevent companies from premature liquidation.....
CASSAVA FARMERS WANT ADEQUATE SHARES IN AYENSU STARCH COMPANY
Members of Ayensu Cassava Farmers Association (ACFA) have expressed the need for the government to allow them to own adequate shares in the Ayensu Starch Company (ASCO) at Awutu Bawjiase in the Central Region.....
COCOA FARMERS DEMAND PROTECTIVE GEAR
Cocoa farmers in the Ellembelle District of the Western Region on Tuesday called on stakeholders to provide them with adequate protective clothing to help in the mass spraying exercise....
- MOVES TO STOP MISAPPLICATION OF AGROCHEMICALS
- Trawlers encroaching areas reserved for artisanal fishing at Dixcove
- Moree fishmongers want fish market
- Organise forum for market women
- ROTARY CLUB OF ACCRA AIRPORT VISITS ZOOMLION
- Tanzania: 'A Woman's Friend Is a Woman' - Veteran Tanzanian MP
- Ghanaians Urged To Fight And Eliminate Malaria
- Strong, effective partnership are key to eradicating malaria – Prof. Binka
- Ghana chamber calls for local extraction of mining minerals
- Ghana: Govt Asked to Stop Revenue Loss Through Tax Laws Review
- Women Urged to Work Towards Peaceful Elections
- Dudley Thompson was a fearless, erudite lawyer - JCC
- West Africa Mining and Power Conference to focus on local participation