- Organise forum for market women
- ROTARY CLUB OF ACCRA AIRPORT VISITS ZOOMLION
- Tanzania: 'A Woman's Friend Is a Woman' - Veteran Tanzanian MP
- Ghanaians Urged To Fight And Eliminate Malaria
- Strong, effective partnership are key to eradicating malaria – Prof. Binka
- Ghana chamber calls for local extraction of mining minerals
- Ghana: Govt Asked to Stop Revenue Loss Through Tax Laws Review
- Women Urged to Work Towards Peaceful Elections
- Dudley Thompson was a fearless, erudite lawyer - JCC
- West Africa Mining and Power Conference to focus on local participation
BUSAC FUND GETS NEW MANAGER
Nicolas Jørgensen Gebara is a seasoned Danish Business Development Consultant and Trainer. Nicolas holds a Master degree in Economics and has over 20 years of experience in management consultancy, private sector development and Monitoring and Evaluation.....
RE: The kind of ally the private sector wants
In all the prosperous nations of the world, the private sector plays an integral role in any efforts aimed at achieving growth, expansion and diversification of the economy. ....
Onion Farmers Appeal for Support to Construct Sheds
Members of the Brenu Akyinim Onion Growers Association in the Komenda-Edina-Eguafo-Abrem (KEEA) Municipality, have appealed for support to construct market sheds to protect their produce.
PFAG Calls on Security Agencies to Help Curb Smuggling of Subsidised Fertilizers
Peasant Farmers Association of Ghana (PFAG), at a stakeholders meeting, appealed to security agencies at border towns to help curb the smuggling of government subsidized fertilizers and other farming inputs to neigbouring countries for sale.
Work On Light Industrial Area To Begin Soon
The proposed Kansaworodo Light Industrial Area is estimated to cost GHC1.3 million, Mr Peter Kow Obosu, a contractor of the project, said yesterday.
Suame Magazine Builds Vehicle
The building of a model vehicle at the Suame Magazine in Kumasi has once again given credence to the ingenuity of artisans in the cluster.
GCSCA SUCCESSFULLY ADVOCATES FOR MANDATE TO SELF-REGULATE
Susu collection is one of the oldest traditional methods of mobilizing savings in Africa. Indeed Wikipedia, the famous online encyclopaedia rightly points out that Susu Collectors, largely based in Ghana, operate a form of microfinance service as "they provide (for a small fee) an informal means for Ghanaians to securely save and access their own money and gain limited access to credit."
- THE GhIE SUCCESS STORY
- THE ASPFA SUCCESS STORY
- THE GAMH STORY – AN EXAMPLE OF SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS ADVOCACY
- LINKS TO BUSAC FUND RELATED WEB ARTICLES
- LINKS TO ADVOCACY-RELATED WEB ARTICLES
- Ghana Clean Advocacy (GCA)
- MYC4 helps Entrepreneurs to find capital and technical assistance
- Businesss Development Fund
- The Makeda Fund
- Small Enterprise Assistance Funds ("SEAF")
- Business Environment Strengthening
- Monitoring and Evaluation NEWS