- LINKS TO BUSAC FUND RELATED WEB ARTICLES
- LINKS TO ADVOCACY-RELATED WEB ARTICLES
- Ghana Clean Advocacy (GCA)
- MYC4 helps Entrepreneurs to find capital and technical assistance
- Businesss Development Fund
- The Makeda Fund
- Small Enterprise Assistance Funds ("SEAF")
- Business Environment Strengthening
- Monitoring and Evaluation NEWS
PASS INSOLVENCY LAW - GARIA
Insolvency and restructuring practitioners in the country are calling for the speedy passage of the Corporate Insolvency Bill into law to prevent companies from premature liquidation.....
CASSAVA FARMERS WANT ADEQUATE SHARES IN AYENSU STARCH COMPANY
Members of Ayensu Cassava Farmers Association (ACFA) have expressed the need for the government to allow them to own adequate shares in the Ayensu Starch Company (ASCO) at Awutu Bawjiase in the Central Region.....
COCOA FARMERS DEMAND PROTECTIVE GEAR
Cocoa farmers in the Ellembelle District of the Western Region on Tuesday called on stakeholders to provide them with adequate protective clothing to help in the mass spraying exercise....
THE GhIE SUCCESS STORY
I recall an incident a few years back where a multi-storey building under construction came crumbling down at the OA Transport yard in Kumasi. This catastrophe ended the lives of innocent bystanders. Out of curiosity I went there personally to inspect the site and was baffled beyond doubt when I saw the enormous amount of iron rods peeping out at me from the debris. ...
- MOVES TO STOP MISAPPLICATION OF AGROCHEMICALS
- Trawlers encroaching areas reserved for artisanal fishing at Dixcove
Protecting Consumer Rights, Consumer Protection Commission Proposed
In spite of the considerable stability and growth of the Ghanaian economy over the last two decades, we continue to stumble in the areas of consumer protection and rights because of a lack of well coordinated legislative regime that offers protection for patrons and consumers of critical services and goods.....
GIVE YOUR PATRONS VALUE FOR THEIR MONEY—TOURISM MINISTER TELLS HOSPITALITY SERVICE GROUPS
The Minister of Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts, Hon Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Adjare has observed that Ghanaians have become sophisticated and have an appreciation for standard and quality service......
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PRAISES GOVERNMENT
The Sekondi-Takoradi Chamber of Commerce and Industry (STCCI) has commended Cabinet and Parliament for the commitment they showed in passing the Petroleum Sector local content and participation policy into law.
Farmers Urged To Advocate Holistic Agriculture Bill
Bolgatanga, April 8, GNA - Professor David Millar, a former Pro-Vice Chancellor of the University for Development Studies (UDS)...
Farmers Schooled On Climate Change Adaptation
Tamale, April, 8, GNA - Some 3,000 smallholder farmers from 16 communities in the Upper East, Upper West and the Northern regions had benefited from a training programme on climate change adaptation measures....
NEWS FROM GRANTEES
SMIDO Launches Regional Investment Gateway Project
The Suame Magazine Industrial Development Organization (SMIDO) has launched a Regional Investment Gateway Blueprint to brand Suame Magazine as the Investment Gateway to Ashanti and the West African sub-region to mobilize Domestic Investment Capital to implement a Medium Term Plan towards industrialization by 2016.
SWOPA EXHIBITS AT ALLIANCE FRANCAIS
The Sirigu Women's Organisation of Pottery and Art (SWOPA) is an association made up of over 150 women engaged in traditional pottery production, wall designing and other traditional artifacts. Based in Sirigu in the Upper East region of Ghana, the association aims at preserving and developing their traditional culture, producing high quality art that has its roots in the village culture and providing services for tourists.
- Moree fishmongers want fish market
- Ampenyi onion farmer calls for help to fight pests
- Enchi drivers advocate for bus terminal
- GCCI advocates for good roads in Abura
- Organise forum for market women
- ROTARY CLUB OF ACCRA AIRPORT VISITS ZOOMLION
- Tanzania: 'A Woman's Friend Is a Woman' - Veteran Tanzanian MP
- Ghanaians Urged To Fight And Eliminate Malaria
- Strong, effective partnership are key to eradicating malaria – Prof. Binka
- Ghana chamber calls for local extraction of mining minerals
- Ghana: Govt Asked to Stop Revenue Loss Through Tax Laws Review
- Women Urged to Work Towards Peaceful Elections
- Dudley Thompson was a fearless, erudite lawyer - JCC
- West Africa Mining and Power Conference to focus on local participation